In this episode, we talk with Dr. David Wolf, who has contributed so much to organized dentistry throughout the years. Dr. Wolf has been the Indianapolis District Dental Society President and helped to establish the charitable foundation with IDDS. He's been the Indiana Dental Association president, President of the American College of Dentistry, and has raised money for various dental and non-dental organizations. We discuss his journey and what he has learned along the way.
- What was the triggering event to get him interested in dentistry while living in Evansville?
- The impact and involvement with organized dentistry has had on him.
- The trips to Romania and giving back.
- Discipline and what's he's done to perform at a high-level.
- Challenges in practice ownership over the years.
- Mentorship and associate dentists
- For those that know Dr. Wolf, we had to ask about wine.