In this episode, Seth Conley, DDS, joins to share this journey into dentistry and the growth from associate to practice owner and multiple practice owners. If you are an entrepreneurial-minded dentist, this is a great conversation.
- How did you come about the decision to make dentistry your desired profession?
- As an associate, what were some of the challenges you faced as you were gaining experience?
- You have experienced the process of a start-up practice and purchasing an established practice. If you were talking to a young dentist, would you share any advice if they were considering a start-up or purchase of an established practice?
- What areas of practice management have you found more attention have provided increased outcomes?
- When considering some of your biggest challenges in practice ownership, what were some of the past and ones you foresee?
- What opinion does he hold that is non-consensus among his dental peers?
- Who has been a or the most valuable professional partner to him?
- What investment in himself has made the biggest impact on his career?